Specific studies and opinions
- Medical interventions that spread aerosols
- Transmission of the coronavirus by children
- International comparison of testing and contact tracing strategies
- Management of post-intensive care syndrome (PICS) for general practitioners
- Outpatient care for Covid-19 patients in the context of saturation in Belgian hospitals
- KCE Report 335 Hospital & Transport Surge Capacity during the first wave of the pandemic
Further studies on COVID-19 are still in progress and will be published in the course of 2021, including a study on the needs and follow-up of long-term COVID patients, the interim results of which are maintained on our website (in French and in Dutch).